The objective of our sponsorship programme is to engage organizations in a sustainable relationship with the PMI Southern Caribbean Chapter.
The programme is designed to:
Foster Strategic Alliances/ Deliver Corporate Training:
- Assist companies to improve their project management delivery processes by conducting maturity level assessments of their project managers and delivering/ recommending project management and related training.
- Encourage companies to host forum(s) for young project managers to present a project of their choice internally. Guidance to prepare the presentations would be available to presenters.
- Assist companies to stimulate project excellence in implementation, foster a conducive environment of continuous improvement as well as sharing of experiences and the development of junior staff.
- Encourage companies to empower their employees to write technical papers for presentation at monthly project management technical sessions as well as PMI biennial conferences.
Provide Marketing / Branding Opportunities (Individuals and Corporate)
- Provide local, regional, and international brand exposure and profiling to an audience of project management professionals and business executives through linkages with PMI, the world’s leading and largest project management professional association, and at biennial international project management conferences in the Caribbean.
- Ability to showcase your corporate products and services and interact with a target market of project management professionals and business executives from a range of industries.
- Advertising and brand awareness opportunities in our marketing material including our conference brochures, magazines, newspaper ads, programs, banners, media releases, delegate conference items, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.
- Online visibility and recognition of your brand on the PMI SC chapter’s website.
- Attendance and Exhibition facilities at the 2021 biennial conference.
- Exposure at monthly technical sessions and other events.
- Visibility in printed material e.g. newsletters, coffee table brochures.