Presentation Title: Corporate Governance for Project Managers
- The Corporation as a separate legal entity
- Overview of Corporate Governance
- Role of Project Managers in supporting Governance
- The Veil of incorporation and protection for owners and managers
- Examples of when the Veil is lifted
- The need for effective corporate governance for long term success
About the Presenter: Ms Fe Lopez-Collymore
Fé is an Attorney-at-Law admitted to practice in the Supreme Court of Trinidad and Tobago (1981) whose career has been focused on the provision of in-house legal services across a wide range of commercial activities.
Since 1992 she held the position of Corporate Secretary to the Holding Company and other Member Companies of the Trinidad & Tobago based Guardian Group which specializes in financial services. She retired from the Guardian Group in August 2018.
During her tenure with the Group, she served as a Director on a number of Guardian Group Member Companies and Joint Ventures and served as a Trustee on its Pension Funds.
She is a former Director of the Trinidad & Tobago Stock Exchange (TTSE) and a current Director of the Caribbean Corporate Governance Institute.
Fé is also a part-time Lecturer and Consultant on Corporate Governance practices at the Arthur Lok Jack Global School of Business.