- Become the knowledge authority on Project Management in Trinidad and Tobago and the Southern Caribbean.
- Promote and institutionalize Project Management in Trinidad and Tobago and the Southern Caribbean. Through:
- Advancement of the Project Management discipline
- Establishing the use of common Project Management jargon in all fields and sectors of the economy
- Encourage greater eagerness to belong to this professional body through an improved image for PMI SCC
- Foster common knowledge of Project Management as a discipline and as a career option.
- Become a body that could assist and/or have input into National and Regional Programmes and Projects both public and private sector.
The board meets on the first of every month.
Technical Sessions are held each month which are open to the general public.